While you’re researching for some bridal shower ideas, you have to remember that the guests will also be excited to receive any of your door gifts while they get involved in preparing for your wedding. They will surely anticipate the door gifts and game prizes during the occasion. People are always happy to receive something, and it always feels good to give something that can be appreciated. The rule of thumb is that you choose door prizes that you yourself would love to receive. Here are some great ideas for door prizes for bridal showers both in the expensive and affordable categories:
For more affordable ones:
- Makeup items and kits that have the same color as majority of the decors. For instance it can a pink lipsticks for a pink party.
- Picture frames are also good gifts. In fact, you can take a snap and place the photo on the frame on the day itself.
- Gift cards to places like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are some items that your coffee-loving friends would adore.
- Small compact mirrors may also make great gifts especially if they are personalized. They don’t that much too.
- You can also give away lotions that have the color of the theme.
- Soaps that have the same theme as the bridal shower. For instance, it is possible for you to have a perfect pair of soaps.
- Fun and themed candles that can come in various shapes are also exciting to receive as door prizes.
- Personalized candies and chocolates are everyone’s favorite items. They can come in classic mint tins or favor boxes that have chocolates in them.
More costly door prizes:
- Gift baskets full of spa products or food products. You can choose from soaps, body soap, bath gels, lotions, and shampoos. Or you may opt for gourmet wine, cheeses, homemade muffins, crackers, etc.
- Movie tickets and dinner gift cards combined would also make great door gifts for guests.
- Spa certificates are also great gifts to give. This is great especially if all the guests in your party are locals to where the spa is.